Fracking: What Happens Next
It’s been billed as both an economic bonanza and an environmental catastrophe. Shale gas development in New York has been on hold for four and a half years pending a review of the risks and rewards of hydraulic fracturing. With the end of the review process possibly in sight we’ll take a look at the latest developments in the debate.
Join WSKG's Innovation Trail reporter Matt Richmond and guest host Tom Wilber for Fracking: What Happens Next on Tuesday, February 12th at 1:00pm and 7:00pm on WSKG Radio.
- Jon Campbell, New York State government reporter for Gannett New York newspapers
- John Hanger, former Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection
- Roger Downs, Sierra Club representative in Albany, NY
- Tom West, founder and managing partner of The West Firm, PLLC
- Helen Holden Slottje, Managing Attorney at Community Environmental Defense Council