The WSKG Multi-Verse
WSKG's Smart Players: Over a Dozen Streaming Options
Access the WSKG Multi-Verse by clicking below. When the new player comes up in a new tab, click the "hamburger" in the upper right corner to see your streaming options. This player offers real-time information on the music you hear. Plus, when you click the ellipsis, you can find out about previously played tunes. And when you see a star in the lower right hand corner, it allows you to add the selection for your personal library.
- WSKG Classical Radio - More of the music you love. WSKG Classical's primary, broadcast stream.
- WSKG News Radio - Live news and analysis from NPR, PBS, the BBC and WSKG News.
- Much More Mozart - An exhaustive collection of music from composer Wolfgang Mozart, taken from WSKG's extensive classical music library. It includes his symphonies, operas and sacred music.
- Classic Jazz - Selections performed by Armstrong, Holiday, and other jazz greats. Non-stop classics from the WSKG Music Library.
- New World - Classical standards from American composers, like Aaron Copland and Leonard Bernstein.
- Bach-analia - Baroque favorites from J.S. Bach, his disciples and his kin.
- In Concert - Classical concerts broadcast by WSKG Classical and Television.
- Beethoven - A thorough sampling of Ludwig van Beethoven's masterworks.\
- Pops - Audience favorites from orchestras like the Boston and Cincinnati Pops. \
- Nocturne - Middle-of-the-night music for folks seeking respite.
- Operavore - Produced by our colleagues at WQXR, they offer a variety of selections from the world's most beautiful Operas.
- Your Classical Radio - Classical music from our friends at Minnesota Public Radio.
- New Standards - An updated edition of the Great American Songbook from WNYC and its network of stations.
- The Bridge - From WBFO-Buffalo, The Bridge is basically college radio for adults.
- WSKG Holiday - Not your repetitive playlist of 10 holiday hits. From the WSKG Music library, we offer hundreds of holiday classics, some dating back centuries, and local holiday concerts, some dating back just a few years.
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and by all accounts, we are not okay. We know there’s a mental health crisis happening and that a lot of us aren’t getting the help we and our families need. We don’t know how to get help, we don’t have access to help, or really know what it would feel like or how it goes. Then there’s those of us who know it well, and those of us who are the helpers. So let’s all talk. Anna Sale hosts with expert guests and listener calls. Join WSKG News on Thursday evenings in May for "Hold On", a series about mental health. 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM on WSKG News.
There's an addition to WSKG's Multi-Verse. Much More Mozart features over 4000 taken from WSKG's comprehensive music library; ranging from the great composer's symphonies to his operas and sacred works. Much More Mozart completes WSKG's arsenal of nine classical music streams, which include works from Bach, Beethoven and American composers. Our intention is to give fans of WSKG Classical more control over what they hear.