Age of Nature Art Contest & Winners
Thank you for all your creative entries.
Adult Entries Best Illustration: Brianna Sander, Sound Beach, New York.
PETase The Plastic Eating Enzyme
Best Use of Materials: Ash Ferlito, Ithaca, New York Dandelion Wine
Best Photography : Alexander Ciaravino, Endicott, New York
Caroline Fay, Walton, New York
In the Palm of Your Hand
Greg Milunich, Binghamton, New York
Stars and Dunes
Andrew Tully, Oneonta, New York
Leaves on Blue Painted Panel
CALLING ARTISTS OF ALL AGES!
Inspired by The Age of Nature PBS series, artists are being asked to illustrate how you can make a difference in conservation within our community. As the challenges we face mount, where are we heading next? In your artwork demonstrate how nature and society are co-existing in a positive way.
Topic examples but not limited to: water conservation, recycling, balancing forests with human population growth, reforestation, invasive species control, pollution mitigation and reclaiming industrial areas for nature or parks.
Visual arts submission examples are but not limited to; collage, photo, painting, drawing, graphic design, charcoal, pen, ink, etc.
- All work must be original
- All work must be submitted electronically
- Upload up to three (3) hi-resolution images
- as specified below:
- Digital image of the unframed work, appropriately cropped
- Use the label First Name Initial Last Name_Artwork Title_AgeNature (For example Frida Kahlo: FKahlo_Self Portrait_AgeNature)
- Minimum Resolution (2,000 pixels) in the shortest dimension
- SUBMIT ENTRY HERE
- Participants of all ages are welcome
- Contest closes October 4, 2020
A judging committee will review entries, winners will be notified late fall.
Art will be judged on - Best Message, Best use of Materials, Composition, Sense of Community
Prizes will be awarded to top entries. Artwork will be displayed on WSKG Public Media platforms.
Share your creations on social media using #AgeOfNaturePBS