PBS LearningMediais the go-to destination for instant access to education-ready, digital resources.
PBS LearningMedia has hundreds of thousands of resources to support PreK-12th grade classrooms and students. Resources include videos, audio, photos, images, lesson plans, handouts, primary & secondary documents, self-paced lesson modules, and more.
- PreK-12th grade focus
- Search and filter by: grade level, content type, topic...
- Save and share with ease. (Supports the use of Google Classroom and Remind.)
- Aligned to national and state standards.
- No accounts required for access. Register for a free account to get additional tools to save, share, organize and other teaching tools.
PBS LearningMedia is a service made possible by PBS & the NY Public Broadcasting Stations.
To begin exploring PBS LearningMedia, visit: https://ny.pbslearningmedia.org
View these educator support guides & sample collections to get you started:
- PreK-12 Emergency School Closing Collection
- PBS Distance Learning Resources & Training
- PBS LearningMedia One-Sheet Guides by Subject (Life Science, Algebra, U.S. History, Preschool...)
- PBS NewsHour Daily News Story Collection
- Ready to Learn Portal (This includes all-new PBS KIDS content!)
View one-sheets to share different subject collections:
- Move to Include Collection
- 60 Second Science Collection
- English Language Arts Collections
- Science Collections
- Math Collections
- Makers Collections
- Social Studies Collections
- PreK-2nd Grade Collections
- Arts Collections
- Africa-related Collections
- PBS LearningMedia One-sheet